Tuesday, March 6, 2012

21 Weeks

This past weekend I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of my belly. Aaron was working so it was just me and the automatic timer on my camera... this is the only good picture. I've been trying to eat very healthy. I'm growing a little brain I've got to! I've been loving artichokes. Aaron and I went out for my birthday using a Groupon we were given for Christmas and I think I ate a plate full of cold artichoke hearts from the salad bar. They were so good! A few weeks ago I went out to the Daily and had pasta with artichokes. I then made my own pasta with artichokes at home. And yesterday I just bought a can of quartered artichoke hearts. Now I think I need to roast an artichoke myself... or whatever you do to them. I've also been drinking a lot of milk. I used to love milk as a kid. When I moved to Thailand it tasted funny and from then on I just stopped drinking it. Now, I have a big glass almost everyday. I just love it. So weird. Then we come to PB&J's. They are just so good. And as an adult...sometimes you forget about making a PB&J. It's super easy and convenient. AND cheap. Which is my favorite part.

On Thursday we go to the doctors again to get a fetal assessment done of our babe. Should be interesting. I've heard that the due date could change based upon what they find/see. And I think we'll get more pictures... which is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment