Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 Weeks

I think it's safe to say that in about two weeks... my tummy has grown. Rorie is a mover and a shaker. I can feel her move a lot now. It's the strangest feeling. I've heard it described as like having a goldfish in your tummy. I think that's about right. Or I imagine a fish flip-flopping on a dock... that's kind of what it feels like. Either way... it's the strangest feeling ever. I'm starting to have trouble getting up. Getting up from sitting on the couch, laying in bed, sitting in the car. You know, normal things like that. I mean, I've seen pregnant ladies... and you just never realize... until it's you. BUT. Thing have taken a turn for the better because I am no longer sick. Which is so wonderful. I had morning sickness for a very long time... or so it felt. I'm glad to be feeling more like myself. Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment