Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Raspberries & Blueberries

I may or may not have been craving muffins. It is quite possible that I wanted them only because I can't even remember the last time I had a muffin. And it could have been sparked by the fact that blueberries and raspberries are hitting the grocery stores lately. I love myself some raspberries. I remember my Mom used to savor a package of raspberries and tell us how much she loved them. And I love myself some blueberries. I used to pick blueberries with my neighbors Mr. & Mrs. Hunt. They had a huge, to me, caged in garden full of big tall bushes. We would walk by and check to see if they were ripe everyday on our way to the beach. Raspberries and blueberries bring back good memories and good feelings. So why wouldn't I want to make these and eat two or three at a time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment