Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THE GRINCH.


Well, we were sitting in the dark with the light of the television illuminating the room. On accident, we had our first family Christmas activity. We watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas on ABC at 7pm last night. Since Rorie is fascinated by any kind of screen it was actually fun to watch a Christmas movie with a 20 week old. Can you even believe she's that old?! I can. Only because I feel amazing because we have made it this far. A lot of other families have much harder times with their babies and they can be much sicker and have more problems. I know that for a fact. As for us, we have been through the ringer too. And we are still going, mostly showered, and well fed. In my own head I am the strongest mother ever. And I'm letting myself feel that way (:

Here's to more Christmas fun in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment