Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKFULNESS.

I am currently taking a break with my Dad, sister, and daughter on the couch. My wonderful husband just walked in the door after working this morning. We have made green bean casserole, rice pudding, green junk, and the turkey is in the oven. The pies were picked up yesterday- French silk and pumpkin supreme a la Baker's Square. Half of us have showered. The cats are napping like they always do. I am awaiting my good friend and possibly another. We have done a little christmas craft and a few christmas presents from Etsy are tucked away in my closet (like she would find them out in the open). It's wonderfully warm and I'm drinking too much tea.

I am thankful for so many things and so many people.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment