Friday, April 27, 2012

Moving Baby

It's a surreal feeling to sit in bed or in my Pink Chair and slowly let time pass by as I watch my baby move in my belly. She's obviously grown a lot more because I'm feeling very heavy and full of baby. And she moves a lot more than she used to. Not sure if she's just awake more or if she's getting a little snug. She likes to shift from my right side to my left side. She can't ever get comfortable... reminds me of myself in bed. I've seen her shift her little knees right across my entire belly to then end up getting comfy on the other side. Oh baby, what are you doing in there? Are you dreaming of us? Can you not wait to come out into the summer time air? Because we cannot wait! We are longing for you out here! She's been moving as I write this... and I think she can't wait to come out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment