Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my friends! It's been a long time since I've blogged about anything, had any time for myself, or in general had any sort of fun that I didn't have to schedule between school, work, and babysitting... BUT... that will all change in 2012 because I am taking a break from school. It's very needed. I realized when I finished my last final that I hadn't had a break from school since last year. That's 12 months of school, classes that are too short that cover way too much information, and lots of homework and projects. But now, my break begins and I feel healthier already. My sister felt like she was addicted to caffeine and really wanted to get off it, but she had to keep up the coffee habit in order to keep up with school. School just seems like a motion we all go through and I for one have had enough and just need to live a little. I'm out of touch with just about everything in my life. I'm ready to being rediscovering what I like to do.

And this all starts with figuring out how to change my last name. It's a lengthy process, but I've already taken a few steps in the right direction. First, I have a new email address: chelsea.e.mcdowell@gmail.com. And with that comes a new blogger account... so look for my new blog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment