Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Iron Mountain, MI

 So I haven't written in a while, life has gotten even more busy after A quad. A couple weeks ago Aaron and I drove up to Iron Mountain, MI to visit his brother Josh and his wife Shelby and there new little one, Jackson.
We stayed at his Grandparents house, visited his other Grandparents, met several Aunts and Uncles from both sides of the family. I even went to a family party (:

This is the ski jump Aaron and I climbed one day.
It was SO crazy high, and scary, and was pretty much a straight climb up at the top! I was very shocked at how nervous I was climbing up, because I've never been afraid of being up high. And the picture is my very nervous smile (:

I made it to the top!!!
This is the view from the ski jump. We missed the fall colors, but I still enjoyed the weather and great view.

Overall, it was a quick visit, but very needed, and very fun.

1 comment:

  1. just the picture of you on that ski jumps chills me to the bone!

    ReplyDelete