Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Duluth? No, Ellsworth!

The next weekend, Aaron and I planned to go to Duluth to visit his friend and hang out and celebrate finishing a QUAD!
We stopped in WI for some Cheese and Fudge of course!!! Pumpkin Cheesecake and Oreo fudge!

Can you see me? I'm in the Mousehouse!

We made it to Ellsworth (our pit stop), and stayed put. Aaron needed to get shots for China (oh, Aaron is coming to China with me for Christmas!!!), and the doctors offices were being difficult. So we had to deal with their schedules and change ours... we stayed in Ellsworth. It was actually very fun and we rested a lot. A lot of MTV was watched, Teen Mom and Jersey Shore kept my attention! And I loved it! We played in the leaves, went to 2 fall festival events, saw Jackass 3D and Jackass 2, and went to Applebees (something we've done EVERY TIME I've gone to Ellsworth...half price apps!!!). Again... another great weekend. Let Quad B begin!
See... we played in the leaves (:

No comments:

Post a Comment