Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break: Washington, DC

On Tuesday of Spring Break, Aaron and I traveled to Washington, DC. A pretty standard trip for me, I've gone there lots on field trips and with my family. It's been a while since I've been there, and sharing the new experiences with Aaron and exploring on our own with no agenda was great. We went to the Holocaust Museum, where rowdy kids on a field trip were, we walked along the mall and talked about "kids these days"... are we getting old or what?! We visited the Washington Monument, walked along the reflecting pool, jumped into the reflecting pool just to say we've done it, visited the WWII memorial, and good old Lincoln... ok... there was no water in the pool... they drained it, but we can still say that we did it (:
.
And when we came home my mom had chicken ready. It was a good day.


2 comments:

  1. love love love love love the picture. and DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just about to get real mad at you...history teacher style...but i guess if it was empty, thats ok. =)

    ReplyDelete