Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I've written anything here...I've still been reading all the other blogs, but I just haven't had the energy to write anything myself.

Good thing it's spring break time! I've had a stroke of luck with my last week before spring break. My art class ended a week early, so I haven't had that all week. My midterm for my Neuropsychology class got pushed back to the thursday after spring break. My Stress & Health class ended. And finally, my Psych Testing class today was cancelled. So today I've been catching up on things like dishes, cleaning, organizing, letters, packing, running (I RAN 2 MILES STRAIGHT!!! I'VE NEVER DONE THAT!!!), and stuff like that.

Since I've last written... I've turned 22! Thank you everyone for making it a very fun birthday!!! I thought it was going to be the start of my 'adult' birthdays... it seems that when you get older they're not as fun or special, and you don't do anything, and if they're during the week you just go to work, blah blah. I thought that's what was going to happen. Boy was I wrong. It was a perfect birthday day for Chelsea Redding. I woke up at 5:30am. Aaron wasn't going to be able to see me until late because he had clinicals and night class, so we went to McDonald's before he left. I got the biggest breakfast platter they had, obvi.
This picture is what we looked like at 5:55am...on my birthday.

Then I went back to sleep. And when I woke up... I was all alone. But it was ok! Because Christine had made me signs all over the apartment to wish me a happy birthday, so it was fun to search for them and they made me smile.

Then I went to class, got alcohol in class in a birthday bag from Angie and Kamie. Which made me laugh. Skipped my next class, and went to work. I told all the kids it was my birthday and they responded by telling me that it was also their birthday's too! What a coincidence! At the end of the work day Kari and her kids came down with a big yellow birthday card they had all helped color...which also made me happy! Days after that they kept telling me it was my birthday.

Then we had a IM basketball game. We lost. BUT THERE WAS CAKE AFTER! Not just one cake... but THREE!!! Thank you covenant old women, Britta, and Kiera!!!





Britta's cake made me smile the most. 23 is next!!! WOO HOO!!!

So that's my update for my birthday.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment