Thursday, January 28, 2010

I want to be able to spend more time with you and you, but not you and you, because you'll be at school.

I've been wondering what I should write here for my next post. At the moment I'm extremely tired. Mentally, physically, emotionally. I just feel drained. When I look back at my life I can section it out pretty well. Living in New England. Moving to Virgnia. Moving to Thailand. Moving back to Virginia. Moving to Chicago. Now I'm moving out of Virginia for good, and my family will be in Bejing. It makes me feel sad. But I just can't put my finger on it. I thrive on a schedule. I like it when things are the same, week after week. I like listening to the same band or the same song over and over again. I like eating at the same restaurant and ordering the exact same food every time. Because when I find something I like, I like it for good and forever. I'm pretty predictible in that aspect. So just knowing that the end of school is coming, the end of my home is nearing, knowing that I should look for a new place to live, a new job to work at just makes me so sad. I like my life the way it is. But I guess God likes to show me how far I can go, and how much more in control of my life he is than me. Even if I always forget that. I feel like I need a good cry, or a good hug. Either will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment