Monday, June 13, 2011

Mural Update

 Today we started by putting a grid on the wall. We used a chalk line to creat 3x3' boxes. Then I outlined each box with a pastel. I outlined three rows up and then my teacher told me I was a hard worker and the the North Parker was showing up the Northeastern students (:
 Then we used sections of the gridded drawing to map out the design in the boxes. I did the part on the left/bottom. It was pretty hard to map it out because it was much bigger when you're up close to the wall.
Here's where we left off. On Wednesday we hope to continue mapping out more of the middle half and top of the mural. The left part of this picture (the flowers) are the part I did! I love painting in the sunshine, wind, and heat. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment