Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Week.

I'm here sitting on a couch in a really cute little apartment on Western and Montrose. I've been here since 3:30pm and have at least 2 more hours to go. Probably more. I've given the Mom permission to take advantage of me being here (:

This weekend begins my push towards the end. It's hard to believe (and I think I say this every year) that the semester is almost over. ALMOST. This semester has been my toughest ever. I think a majority of it has to do with the fact that most of my friends are all done with school. It's not as fun being a North Park student without my friends. I've made new ones in my classes... but not anything comparable to my real friends... class of 2010.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the snow fall. Glad that it's finally cold enough for snow. The rain was just depressing at this time of year. I'm also enjoying the Christmas spirit. Trees, snow, angels, nativity, cookies, parties, celebrations, family. It's all wonderful. And I just don't want it to end!

I have one week of projects, tests, and critiques. And then I'm Beijing bound!

December 20th I hit up trusty United Airlines with my wonderful boyfriend and spunky cousin. For all of you who don't know... I'm taking Aaron to China with me for Christmas. And on Christmas Day we get to fly to Koh Samui, Thailand and enjoy the beach for a week with my family. This will definitely be a Christmas to remember.

Just need to make it through one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment