Monday, November 22, 2010

Starbucks

Over the past year I've gained a boyfriend and a love for Starbucks.
Both of which I never thought I'd have.
This is my Chai tea cup. Actually, "Chai Tea Latte"
I never thought I'd ever order a Latte (especially not Chai).
I never thought I'd have a boyfriend (and look at me now).
I never thought I'd work at camp (or be a counselor).
I never thought I'd lead a trip (or lead anything).
I never thought I'd work at daycare (or with kids in general).
I never thought I'd be in Graduate School (oh boy).
I never thought I'd be a psych major (or get through being a psych major).
I never thought I'd have such great friends (and now I miss you all, all the time).

It's funny the things you think you'll never do,
are some of the things you are meant to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment