Friday, October 8, 2010

The Television

I love TV shows. Well, not love... I just really like them. Here's a few shows that I think are great. I think TV is great. Not too much, but I really like having that one show that ties people together. I remember watching TV shows as a kid and talking about it at the dinner table. Or watching Jeopardy with my Grandpa and thinking that he should be on it because he almost always knew the right answer. Or watching the Bachelor with everyone at North Park. Or watching my Dad stand behind the couch pretending he wasn't watching America's Next Top Model, but really he could tell you everything that was going on and had a say on who was going to win. There's just something about TV shows that brings people together in the strangest ways. Woo hoo for TV (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment