Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update I Guess...

I have never worked so hard in my life at North Park. My body aches with stress. While my hands and mind are constantly being told to produce artwork. I've never been so creatively stretched out before. It's hard. I'm grumpy.

On a lighter note... I'm taking a photography class which I really like. We're using real film! Remember that stuff?! And developing film and printing pictures. It's one of the most time consuming processes I've ever done... but it's so fun and so rewarding. Much cooler than digital (although I do miss digital when pictures don't come out right).

And that's all I have for now. If you don't see me much or haven't seen me at all... it's because I'm a whirlwind. I'm either at school, the library, the art building, work, or babysitting. I've got no time to waste and no time to stop...so I keep on going. I'm sorry if I get in your path and can't slow down. Maybe I'll slow down next year (: But probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment