Saturday, August 7, 2010

working for the...money?

I'm in terrible need of a new job. No... another job. The hours daycare is open just won't pay the bills. Why? Becuase I'm going back to school! (Back to school, back to school, to prove to Dad I'm not a fool- Movie quote anyone?!). That's right! I'm officially signed up for classes, both graduate and undergraduate. I'm in the MATC program at North Park to get my masters in education-art. I'm going to be an Art Teacher! I'm going to do it! I'm sticking with my gut, not letting education cuts phase me...because somewhere on this Earth there's an art teacher position for me! And I'm going to find it! (It may not be on this continent, but I'm ok with that!). So I'll be going to classes during the day and at night, so I can't work full-time at daycare.
I've been applying everyday to someplace new, and I haven't heard back from anywhere...so please join me in praying for another job opportunity to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment