Monday, July 26, 2010

I'll Be Seeing You

I'm coming back today from NH. It's been a long, hard, wonderful, terrible, sad, two weeks. I'm drained.

BUT. I'm pumped to go back to work. I have to tell Mary that I can no longer work full time. And that information alone makes me feel SO much better. I figured out most of my schooling for the upcoming year, and full time just CANNOT work out, at least at daycare and the hours they're open. I'll probably keep working, but limited hours...and then I'll find some other mindless job that pays some money, and hopefully keep babysitting. So that's the plan for now...

I said goodbye to my family, as they are off to China August 1st. Mikayla started crying when she hugged my dad, and I couldn't help but cry too. And I say goodbye to Aaron and Mikayla again this morning before I leave.

I feel like our group of friends are becoming masters at leaving people and saying goodbye... at least that's what it feels like.
I feel like I have never had or expressed so much emotion in my entire life, than I have this summer. But, I think it's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that your week was so exhausting, but I am glad that you're back. I hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete