Thursday, April 1, 2010

John 15:17

This is my command: Love each other.
-------------------------
My mind has a hard time wrapping around things. It's something I've struggled with since I can remember. What a simple command. Love each other. Oh, ok. Why isn't it that easy? I feel like I do a pretty good job of loving on people, as a whole. But on a daily basis, I don't know where I would rank. I stress and worry and get myself all jumbled in a mess...and for what? I need to love more, love myself, love my family, love my friends, love the babies, love the parents, love my co-workers, love my people overseas, love my Lord. As a whole, I do a good job. My whole is made up of my days. I want to follow that command, one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about this after Chapel. Judy said something about forgiving people that hurt us because we are just people and we should love them for the imperfect people they are. By the way, I love you!

    ReplyDelete